Carrier Park Pavilion Rental Form
600 Roby Ave., East Syracuse, NY
80-100 People, Electricity Included, Small Grills
RENTAL RATES (Fee and Security Deposit Due at Time of Reservation): Check or Cash Only
|Reservation Times||Security Deposit||Resident Fee||Resident Total Due||Non-Resident Fee||Non-Resident Total Due|
|Dawn – 2:30||$50.00||$75.00||$125.00||$85.00||$135.00|
1. Facility must be left in order (NO TRASH) or security deposit may be retained.
2. Applicant assumes responsibility for participants, spectators AND any damages incurred.
3. Certificate of insurance may be required.
4. No advertising of event without permission from Town of DeWitt.
5. A carry in – carry out policy is in effect for trash in all facilities.
6. This permit is for the period shown and is subject to all the rules and regulations of the Town of DeWitt. The Town will not guarantee accommodations for more than the numbers indicated. Returned checks will be assessed a $33.00 fee. Cancellations and refunds will not be made unless permit holder notifies the Recreation Office in writing at least thirty (30) days before the reservation date or unless the area can be reserved by another group.
7. The selling of any items is prohibited without a permit from the Town of DeWitt. No admission fee may be imposed without prior written permission of the Town of DeWitt.
8. The Town of DeWitt reserves the right to void the permit should facilities become unavailable for any reason.
9. Compliance with all applicable laws and regulations of the State of New York, the Town of DeWitt, and Onondaga County Health Department is a requirement of permit holder.
10. The person listed on this form and signing as representing above named group is legally responsible for any and all actions of group members while they are in a Town of DeWitt facility. This person will be held financially responsible for any and all damages to park property caused by a member of their group. This person is responsible for their group’s adherence to all state and county laws pertaining to alcohol use.
11. The undersigned herby acknowledges that the renter has read, understands and agrees to comply with the above terms and conditions. The undersigned further verifies that the renter is 21 years of age or older and assumes all responsibility for the action of the above group.
I also certify that:
- I have read and understand the questions and statements on this form.
- I understand that an electronic signature has the same legal effect and can be enforced in the same way as a written signature.